Every handshake,

every gesture,

every conversation

is an opportunity.



You’ve invested enormous energy into hiring the right talent and making sure they have the skills and experience necessary to be “experts” in their job. But, without guidance in relationship skills, professional presence, and the other intricacies of being a part of business culture, employees often can’t live up to their potential.


We think this a loss you can’t afford. 

It can be hard to know exactly how to train your employees in these skills. Companies today often include a diverse mix of people in terms of age, gender, racial and cultural identities, life experience, and educational background. With that comes vastly different social expectations and communication stylesmaking it more difficult to connect and form strong, trusting relationships.


But with the right support and training, your team can gain the skills to make these connections and form genuine relationships, even in a world where the rules are constantly shifting and changing.


Soft skills - people skills - matter. Research from Harvard University, Carnegie Foundation and Stanford Research Center found that only 15% of job success comes from technical skills and knowledge. The rest - 85% - comes from the way a person talks, walks, dresses... from how they share their viewpoints, to how well they relate to others.

Our workshops will

help develop, polish, and refine

the soft skills in your employees.

We help them navigate all kinds

of professional settings, develop and maintain their personal brand, and gain the confidence they need

to truly thrive.






Our trainings are designed to meet your specific concerns and needs, and also to address each employee’s unique experiences and perspectives in dynamic and engaging ways. We tailor our trainings for each company and audience, but our trainings are particularly well-suited for new hires, those who are moving up on a management track, experienced professionals who just need a “refresher”, and any employee who regularly interacts with clients or senior management.


Have them at hello. Your introduction is the first, and often most lasting impression clients will have. We can give your team strategies for making sure their introductions and first impressions win clients over from the start.


Own your body language. Studies show that as much as 50-90% of communication is non-verbal. With our strategies, your team can become more aware of what their bodies are saying, and hone their skills to project poise and confidence in every interaction.


Leave nothing to interpretation. We’re all too busy to read between the lines. With our support, your employees can make sure clients and colleagues hear what they really want them to hear. Because more clarity equals fewer complications.


Meet like a champ. We know that meetings can often feel like a necessary evil—they drain our time, energy, and stop us from actually getting things done. In our trainings, your team can learn to lead and participate in meetings that are efficient, effective, and move your business forward.


Turn acquaintances into connections. We know that people with people skills are the people who run the world. We can teach your team how to turn interactions into opportunities, to build a network, and forge trusted connections—connections that could help your business on the path to success.


Leave nothing on the table but the napkin. Client dinners, fundraising events, and formal gatherings can cause anxiety and make or break a successful business deal. Your people can learn great table manners and entertaining skills—regardless of the setting--that will help them, and your company, make the most of every meal.


Dress for success. Clothing can say a lot about a person and can even impact their own performance. We can teach your team how to make clothing say what they want it to—to reinforce their personal brand and to project confidence, poise, and skill. With our strategies, they will look great and feel great too.


Command the room. Confidence, public speaking skills, and executive presence can be taught. With our help, your emerging leaders can discover how to encourage and motivate their team, and get the best out of the people who report to them.


Close the confidence gap. Empower the women in your company and learn the differences in how men and women network, communicate and present themselves. We can help you give women the skills to increase their confidence and succeed in any professional interaction.






Patricia Cook, President

1518 Central Ave Wilmette, IL 60091


(847) 867-3137

  • White LinkedIn Icon

Get in touch with us to:

  • Schedule a workshop or training for your company.

  • Ask any questions or request more information about our workshops and trainings.

  • Learn more about or make an appointment for

      one-on-one coaching.

  • Find out how we can craft the perfect training for your team.